Thursday, July 22, 2010

A little something

Now isn't that the cutest pair of baby booties you have very seen ... this new set called, 'A little something' is so cute and versatile for all kinds of occasions.  This one I made into a baby card using the background stamp which is included in the set and the circle or words to surround the cut out booties.  I used a white gel pen to add the dots and colored it with my Copic markers.

I added a bow and a scalloped circle to match.  It is so cute.  This set could also be used for a wedding, birthday, or just for a little present for a friend.  It has a cupcake, cake, rattle, and the booties in the set but you could also use a stamp from a different set to add into the center.  That is what I am loving about the sets in this new cattie, they lend well to work with other sets.

I had a great day at the Farmer's Market yesterday and had fun too.  I will be in Painesville today.  Stop in and see me if you can.  Blessings

No comments: