Monday, July 13, 2009

July Mojo Classes



Well, no sneak peaks this month you get the best of the best!! I am so loving this rose card and flamingo cards, I needed to show them off. If you are not familiar with my Monthly Mojo classes, I design 6 cards which will get you ready for your next months events. I try to put different styles, occasions, colors and types of cards in the class as well as try to teach or refresh new techniques or ideas for you also. This month I focused on new stamp sets, Walnut inks, and pink but not on all of the cards!! Class included full directions with scanned picture(s), envelopes and help from me while you are working.

Cost is $15 and all papers will be cut and ready for you. Please call or email me if you are interested in attending. If you are not local, I do send out a PDF file for these classes via e-mail if you are interested for $8 a month or three months for $22. I still have openings this month in some of my classes if you are interested:
  • Thurs 7/16 at my home in Painesville at 6 PM (not sure yet how many)
  • Friday 7/17 at my home in Painesville at 1 PM (one opening)
  • Sunday 7/19 at my home in Painesville at 2 PM (just added)
  • Monday 7/20 at my home in Painesville at 6 PM (just added)
My Open House was a great fun for all! I think everyone who attended got to see some great eye candy (from seminar), got their new TAC's Inspiration Book, sample some of the new stamps with the make-n-takes, got to see some of my new class projects, and had some great food. If you still need your copy of the Inspiration Book let me know. I still have some available or visit here to see some of the new sets I have selected as my favorites. Have a blessed day!!!

No comments: