Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You are so DEER



And the WINNER IS!!!! ......... Chelsea!!! If you could send me your home mailing address and complete name I will get it in the mail for you!!

Today I am showing you more of my photo cards made with pictures I took in my own backyard. I had seven deer out there at one time and really had a great photo shoot with them. I have a lot of beautiful pictures but here are just three of them that I made into cards. The top one I used one of the new sets from Serendipity called Edge Designs. It is beautiful along the edges of envelopes too! I am not sure how I have lived without that set. I have been using it a lot! The words from the top card are from a set called Be Still. Remember you can click on the pictures to see a larger one and there are links to the sets and papers.

For the bottom two cards I used a new set called You Are from Serendipity for the works ... I thought they went well with the pictures. I also used the set Mountain Scenery for the background. I have found that this type of cards are great for using up all of my tags! I have so many and find they work well with the pictures. The tags on the last two are from the Soar with it Collection called Reece.

I had a wonderful birthday thanks to so many of my wonderful friends!! I didn't cook all weekend ... and that is a GOOD thing! I went to a quilt show on Saturday and boy have I had the itch to start sewing again. Most of you do not know but I did machine applique and made children's and baby's clothes as a small business on my own when my daughter was a baby. I really enjoyed it. My mom taught me to sew when I was in second grade and I kept on sewing most of my younger life .... until l meant stamps, inks and paper. So ... we will see what happens here. I am getting my sewing machine fixed and cleaned right now so who will win ... paper or fabric??? Have a beautiful day .. the sun is so bright today!! I love it! Blessings

No comments: