Thursday, January 15, 2009

Valentine's Basics

*** You have until Tues to place your 50% off T-coded stamps order with me
*** I also added a new Monthly Mojo class for this Sunday since I had to cancel the Monday afternoon class.

Want to make some Valentine's Day cards but feel you may not have the stamps to make them ...... well I made a list of the current sets in the TAC catalogue that have hearts or words related to love in them and I bet you have a few of them! Here are two I made yesterday and plan to make more this weekend to put on sale at the store. Since the weather is so cold here, it is a great time to get ready for the big Heart Day!! I used TAC's Uptown Girl WIC papers for these two cards. I did put links to the sets so you could go see them also.

Gift with Purchase stamps - TG-2970 Happy with TG-2992 Spring Holidays you can stamps "Happy Valentine's Day" These are free stamps with a $30 purchase

Other sets that will make up cute Valentine's Day Cards:

No comments: