Saturday, January 10, 2009

Today is the day!

** I just added a new class for the Bind it all for Jan 30, Friday from 6-8:30 since so many are still interested in this class. If you are still interested in the Perpetual Calendar class let me know, I can add one of those also.

Call or email t0 help me celebrate my 10th anniversary with The Angel Company .... and if you place an order today, January 10, I will pay for your shipping. This is a 10% discount!! And remember all of the t-coded stamps are 50% off right now so that is really a great deal!

The cute little cow card is a card I sent to my favorite guy on his birthday ... he was 2 years old! Hope is was a happy day! I used one of the new set, Barn Yard Birthday, from TAC's Wonderful Winter Wishes special. With a $30 order you can purchase any or all of the four new sets at a special price. And if you place a $100 order you receive the set Interact free along with the other Hostess specials! This is a great time to pamper yourself with new stamps, papers and crafting supplies.

If you would like to join TAC and work with me and my RAK PAK you can add $50 of free T-coded stamps on top of your awesome starter kit with this special until the end of January. Just because being an angels is just more fun!

The second card I made for a few for my friends with January birthdays. I used the same set Barn Yard Birthdays too. I just think that sheep is too cute! Hope to hear from you today. Blessings

2 comments:

abhall76 said...

Happy Anniversary Rita! Sending lots of hugs your way. I also hope that you are getting less snow than we are right now, but I know that usually you get more.

Anonymous said...

Happy 10th Rita! We are lucky to have you!
Leah :)