Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just dreamy Limited editon


These cute limited edition angels will be flying away soon ... so if you want them contact me soon. With a $30 order you can purchase this $10.95 set for only $7.95 until Aug 15. They are just the right size to use alone or coordinate with the larger set in The Angel Company's 2008 Inspiration Book.

Yesterday I had a great stamping day with my local group, the TAC-ee Ladies. We stamped or shall I say I stamped from 10 AM till 8 PM. I brought soup and others brought other foods to go with it and we had both lunch and dinner together. Boy was it all yummy and very productive day! This is a great way to get together with friends and get a lot of stamping or cropping done. Give your local stamping friends a call today and set one up.

For these cards I also used my 'new' favorite set Friendship Strips. It is such a versatile set as you can see in these cards. I used one of the stamps for single line under the card candy on the upper left card, as a striped bottom on the upper right side, and as a complete background on the bottom card. I will be featuring it in other samples in the near future also. I may even be offering a class on it since I like to show people first hand all you can do with one set. Let me know if you would be interested. I am stuck on brown ink lately and can not remember when I used black ink last. Brown seems to go with everything and our Burnt Umber is so deep and beautiful! I am also stuck on all of your scalloped punches and all of the shapes that go inside of them too! Enjoy your day! Blessings

No comments: