Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fall paper candy

I am really addictive to making card candy right now!! I am going to change it to paper candy since it is can be used for so many different things, not just cards. When you bake a banana bread or cookies for a friend or neighbor you can put one of these on it for a special decoration. Or give someone a store bought gift and put it on the gift bag or the present instead of a bow. Or use them for making cards or an embellishment for a scrapbook page. The list could go on and on and on ..... I think it would be great to have lots of these on hand for that last minute gift or card you need to make too.
I made these and other fall ones while I was at the cottage in MI. One of the angels, Heidi, had lots of leaf punches and I went crazy on scraps. They are so much fun to make, give and receive. On these I used the stamp set Life Thoughts, Feel Better (Hostess Level A set) and Free Gift with Purchase stamps.
These will be in my Etsy store to purchase in the next day or two. If you haven't checked it out lately do .... I upload new items for sale all of the time. Blessings

No comments: