Monday, June 2, 2008

More Date Disks



Here is another ideas I have for using this great set, Date Disks, for cards or pages. This time I went to one of my favorite places for inspiration, my scrap basket! I stamped each month on a different type of printed Designer and Wing It Collection paper and then punched them out. Are they bright and beautiful. And i figured I you may want to see what you can do with them so here is a really quick card .. yes all from my scrap basket! I used the set, Just Because, but wait ... that stamp is a two line stamp. No problem at all, with TAC stamps you can cut them any way you want and then put them back the way they were! So I made it into two stamps so I could stamp it as one line. I used Rustic Chic for the paper for the card and embellished the scalloped circle with dollops of glitter. Then I raised the Date Disk with mounting cushion and wrote on my friends birthday. I hope she is not looking so she will be surprised on her birthday!!

**Note : For some reason Blogger is putting all of my pictures in the wrong direction. They were not shot in that direction or edited in that direction ... they just appear that way. I have tried all day. So .... turn your head to the right when looking at these pictures!! LOL Remember too you can click on them to make them larger also. Blessings

No comments: