Saturday, May 31, 2008

Haven't been stamping much


I have been working on things here at my house. There is so much that needs done and I only have so much energy. But I would like to show you an idea I had the other day. I made these to post on my Etsy store. If you are not familiar with Etsy it is like Ebay but for hand made items, vintage, patterns and supplies. I have started to post some of my stamps that are retired on there also besides my handmade items if you are interested. Go check it out often since I try to add something every day.

Here are a group of stamped, decorated and punched out Date Disk circles. These stamps are great for scrap booking since you can stamp the image on a page and put in the date. Or stamp them on other paper printed or decorated with another stamped image and punch them out to add with mounting cushion. I made a set of 12 (one for each month) with an appropriated Distressed Seasonal Stamp in the middle for embellishments for scrap bookers. If you do not have the set and want to try them out this is a great way to do it. Have a great weekend! Blessings

No comments: