Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Linear Sentiments

Oh the versatility of some of the new sets in the new TAC's Fall/Winter Inspirational Book (IB)!! I love this set called 'Linear Sentiments' and could not wait to play with it! Here are some of my samples ... now I need to let you all know these were made in a rush with my stamp table a mess ... I hope to get it cleaned up today or Thurs! The first one I put the linear stamps along the bottom of the card. Punched out a black Mega scalloped circle, and a 2" circle. I stamped the circle with the linear stripe so it looks like background paper. The used a stamp from "Forever Family " in the middle attached with mounts. Crystal Stickles was added for sparkle of course.
This one is a 3" note card with the same set & colors. I put the linear stamps on the side by the fold, punched a 1.5" circle at the bottom and then stamped the flower inside of the punched out circle. I added a ribbon on the side and a large center of Crystal Stickles so it looks like a gem!

OK .. I have more to post but blogger is not letting me upload anymore right now so I will put up more later. I love this new set! I have put some of the new stamp sets on my product page for you all to view, so go check it out. If you need your own copy of the new IB let me know! Blessings

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

Great cards Rita!! Neat idea to use the flower strip to make a background!