Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's Here!!!

Yes, the new Inspiration Book & Catalogue fall/winter 2008 for The Angel Company(TM) is here!! It has 35 new stamp sets some of which I feel are timeless and classic for all different occasions, sex, ages and events, 3 new different types of mini book kits, 4 new paper collections, and lots of new embellishments and tools. What I love about this new Inspiration Book (IB) is that we have a new icon 'Punch it' for sets that coordinate with our punches, five sketches that are shown in the beginning of the book and then numbered throughout the book to show you samples using them, and my favorite is the Inspiring ideas are throughout the book showing you pictures with directions on how to make different projects! This is a must have IB to keep for years for all the the ideas, inspiration, motivation, samples, projects, color combinations and clever ways to embellish and put things together. And I have saved the best for last .. it is only $5!! If you would like to see it on line and/or download it go here. I have them available now so let me know if you need one. I will be having my Open House on Saturday, July 12 from 1-5 at the Faith Lutheran Church in Mentor to show off the samples and trades I have brought home with me. Please RSVP by July 7!! But you do not have to wait till then to get the new IB ... e-mail me if you want it sooner and we will work it out. I hope to get some of my samples posted for you t his week. Blessings

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Check out my blog-you've been tagged. :)