Sunday, February 3, 2008

Use the positve & negative

Last Monday I spent the day stamping with my TAC-ee Ladies Group. I was playing with all the scraps I have left over from workshops, events, and gatherings. I really had fun playing like this! Here are two cards I made with the same ingredients but the positive and negative of the punched circle. I had printed pieces which were 1 x 4" cut from Amelia SWIC from my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack and then some solid 3 x 4" pieces too. I punched out the larger piece with my scalloped circle punch, and used the positive on the right side and the negative on the left side. Both have gold ribbon, Hieroglyph Horses and the one on the left I used words from Life Thoughts and on the right I used More Elegant Sentiments. These are both easy and quick cards made totally from scraps!! So have you played with your scraps lately? I will post more of these types of cards this week. Blessings

No comments: