Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Notepads plus


Great snowy & sold day to stay in and stamp. I am finishing things up for my craft show today and Thurs. Here are some note pads that I covered and put a few extras with them. I slipped a plastic pocket into them for business cards and/or Christmas wish lists. I used Vintage Holiday (now retired) and Rustic Chic for the papers, added a buckle I made with my Big Shot with a ribbon. The ribbon goes all the way around so you can slide in notes or receipts. I put Velcro on them for a closure. Hope you like them.

Today's abundance: a great meal last night with my high school girlfriends
a long and wonderful phone call with a wonderful and talented angel!
the excited and fun or getting ready for craft show
a call last night that lead to another short term tutoring job
cuddling with my little Gabby (dog)!!
the snow isn't sticking but melting!! YEAH!!!
Be sure to list yours today too! Blessings

3 comments:

Roberta said...

another great project. when is your craft sale?

Roberta

Wanda said...

I just LOVE these!! TFS

abhall76 said...

I'm sure you will be a HUGE hit at the craft shows Rita, looks wonderful!