Saturday, October 6, 2007

Birthday Folio set

Hi!! I have been getting ready for my annual Stamp-a-Stack, on Saturday. Which is Nation Card Making Day too!! Yes, I planned it that way! I thought it would be fun to celebrate with my stamping friends. I will show more of the cards we will be making later this week. But tonight I thought I would show you a Folio I made for our Birthday present swap for the NE OH Gathering. (I did add a few other things too!) This one is made for gift cards and tags. The gift cards are 3" & 2" squares that open up like cards and I added some tags too. I used Keep Smilin' for the stamps and Uptown Girl Wing it Collection for the papers. The lunch bag behind it is covered with matching papers for it' wrapping. I will be repeating the folio class again using the Hemingway papers if you are still interested in how to make this and one other type of folio give me a call. Blessings

3 comments:

abhall76 said...

So pretty, I love your folio's!

Trudy Osborn said...

These are so cute and pretty!

Rita Kegg said...

Thanks gals! I love making them too .. they are quick, easy and fun! My kind of stamping. Blessings