Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Everyday Events Folio


I am having fun making these little folios for cards! This one is for 3" note cards using KaliedoscopeBoyz and Everyday Events. This Wing It Collection is perfect for this set with all of the bright colors. The Everyday Events set is a great one for beginners since you get words for most every occasion you need and an image too. It has 9 images (wedding cake & Santa are not shown) and 9 words to match. You can then mix and match the images with the words so the flowers could say 'happy birthday'. I colored mine with colored pencils as I was watching a movie ... my favorite time to color.

I will be teaching the great fold for this project using the Hemingway Soar with It Collection in my, Folio Fun Class, the last weekend in Sept. I made a mistake and called it the Winchester Collection in my last post, sorry!! So sign up early to save a spot. I will show you this one in the class too so you can see how to fold it using all kinds of papers in all sizes!

Look out ... abundance is coming your way! Watch for it! Blessings

1 comment:

Trudy Osborn said...

These are just TOO cute! I love them, I may even have to CASE the idea.