Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Winchester Paper Line ....

This quick and easy 3 inch square card can be made in a snap!! I used a 1 1/4 x 3 inch strip of TAC's new Winchester Soar With it Collection and a 3 x 6 piece of the matching card stock. Cutting the paper this way you can get 36 plus cards from one sheet of 12 inch CS!! What a way to conserve papers. The ribbon is from the collection also!! The flower is one of the Assorted Bitty Blossoms. I folded the ribbon in half, knotted the end with the fold and then ran the loose ends through the hole in the flower. You can make these ends long or short for a different look. I used Jumbo Java VersaMagic ink, one of my favorites, to stamp the image and around the edges of the card. Then I used one of the new awesome Gift with Purchase stamps you get free with a $30 order in the bottom right hand corner. Just think of how quick and easy it would be to make a set of these for a present!!

This card is make in the same manner but I used a stamp from the set Everyday Events. This is a great set for new stamps or if you want a lot of versatility from one set. It says it is a set of 9 but personally I would change it to a set of 18 and cut the words of each of the images so you can use them in different places and mix the images with the words. Have a joyous and playful day!! Blessings

2 comments:

Dawnmarie said...

Awesome as usual Rita!!! I just love the layout and the colors!!

Eva said...

The design on these is fabulous Rita!