Sunday, March 4, 2007

Mulberry Meadows is awesome!

I love it ... I love it ... I love the Mulberry meadows Soar with it Collection!! I have created so much with this new line of paper so far! I just love the colors. Here is the featured picture from my newsletter since you were not able to click on it to see them closer. You can here. Just a few comments so you know what you are looking at. The 'Fun' tag, from Fun Time, on the far left has Swirly gigs stamped with the Stamp and Stick pad and then has Plum Perfect Pearls over it. You can not see it as well in the picture but is really looks nice. The flowers are already on the tag so all I did was stamp the word with the same pad and used the gold Perfect Pearls on it. The card in the front, I died my own ribbon with Hint of Pesto Versamagic Chalk pad. The card in the middle back I cut the flower with my Retractable Knife and then stuck the tag under it. That was really a Angel K.I.S.S. card since the paper did all of the work. All I did on the tag was stamp the Oopies Daisies and color it the rest is already on the tag! The far right side is my favorite one. I used Basic Birds and paper pieced them. I stamped them in black on the card and then on the printed paper and cut out the body and attached. To make this easier I put double sided tape on the back of the printed paper before I cut so it become a sticker! But the cool thing is that the little flowers on the birds are really the color index on the label of the paper. I paper pieced them on too! Why throw them away make use of them since they are do cute. I made more yesterday but I really am thinking I want to submit them either to a contest or to a magazine. I have included a close up this card. I love Mulberry Meadows!! Blessings

No comments: