Monday, March 5, 2007

Creative Opportunity

Today when I got up we had sunshine and birds chirping and then all of a sudden around 10 AM we had a white out blizzard! Oh the weather in this area is getting to me. But later the sun was out with just a dusting of snow. I need sunshine, warm weather and spring flowers!! So here is a gift of daises for all of you! I hope is will brighten your day.

This was made with the new Oopsie Daisies set from our Spring Supplement. I used the Notch & Die Cutting Tool for the photo holders and then accented them with a mini Black Brad & Eyelet Sticker. I stamped the daisies in Noir black and colored them with my Prisma colored pencils. Then I used my Jewel Tone Chalk Kit's light blue to shadow around the daisies. The black edging is my true confession .... yes ... sometimes my fingers get inking too! I had a black ink mark from my finger on the yellow Matchmakers so I just stuck my finger into the pad and rubbed black ink all around the edges for a framing look. Sometimes we just have to do what we have to do. It did cover my mistake ...copse ... my opportunity for creativity! So see nothing is a mistake in the rubber stamping world! The words are from the new set Nurture your Soul. Blessings

No comments: