Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Jubilee Night

So what are you doing on March 16? Want to come stamp with us? Get out of this cold and snow and "think spring!" It is my last Jubilee Night in Mentor from 6-11 PM. I used bright colors, flowers, bunnies, birds and a boat for the projects. And here they are! I have one last game to play too! There will be cash and carry and a lottery too. The sets are from the Spring Supplement and the new Spring Fever sets. I love all of the ones I have so far ... they are so easy for me to work with! Come see for yourself. The cost is $8 for the evening. Please let me know my Friday, March 9, if you will attending and how many will be at your table for a workshop. If you do not have people for a workshop that is OK too ... I will add you to another group. I am also inviting all of my local down-line or TAC demonstrators. Give me a call and let me know if you are attending. Blessings

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

Oohhh! I love your samples! Looks like you'll have lots of fun!!