Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Relaxing and fishing

Yeah!! My order came this afternoon!! That was quick ... I placed it over the weekend, they would have gotten it on Monday morning and I got it today Wed early afternoon. I don't think I have ever had one come that quickly! YEAH TAC!!! So I guess I will be cutting cutting and smelling rubber (love to smell it!!) this afternoon. Hey the Chipboard Book looks awesome!! It is 5.5 x 4.75" in size and I think I counted about 10 pages for $3.50! Oh the new Mulberry Meadow papers are beautiful! What caught my attention are the tags, the accents of flowers and color on them is so delicate. These will be going into my new Chipboard Book for sure! I cannot wait to play with them ... mmmm ... now which new set do I want to use??? I'll show you when I get it going. But we have to get back to the regularly planned blog ......

Day three of Coluzzle Nested Oval Template... yes I used the reverse masked that was used to stipple the card on Monday for the frame for this one! Can you see the stippled edge done in Bordeaux Palette Ink! Sometimes we just need to use our scraps and see what art we can make of them. I attached the mask onto a white card front and then stamped the fishing boy from Everything Nice set with the words, both using Bordeaux Palette Ink. I colored him in with Jewel Tones Chalk Kit, which have a shimmer to them, to give him a soft look. And then added a tie on ribbon for dimension. All three of these cards give you a different use, feel and style. But yes ..... I have one more for you ... so come back on Thursday for the last one! maybe .... Blessings

No comments: