Thursday, March 1, 2007

Last idea with oval ...



Well here is the last idea using the oval cut out itself! I cut a second one out of a different color of card stock in a smaller size. The background is stamped with Really Retro in Tea Leaves and Ocean Depth Versamagic Chalk ink pads. The 'hi" was stamped using Awesome ABC's in Noir and black Eyelet & Brad Stickers where added for accent. All four of these cards have a totally different look, color combination and style but all were made from the the Nested Oval Coluzzle template. Cool isn't it!

Yesterday I got to cut and play with the new stamps and paper from TAC's Spring Supplement! It was so much fun to not have to make more than one card or plan while I designed for how to do this for a group of people. I love being able to just play with my stamps with no agenda in mind. I put some of these on the Soaring Samples for March so I hope you can all take the time to view them.

Let me know how I am doing so far with blogging for a month now. I am still being challenged with being able to send messages to my own blog ... mine bounce but yours don't? No clue there .... but I am still reading them and enjoying them so keep them coming! Blessings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is awesome! I check it every day :-) Thanks