Thursday, February 22, 2007

Angel K.I.S.S.

What a beautiful day here yesterday! The snow is finally starting to melt and it was in the 40's ... it felt like Spring is coming! YEAH!!! I was treated to a wonderful lunch at a new tea room in the area ... we had a great lunch. The rest of my day I was working on some projects that I have had in my mind for a while. I am so excited I started a coaster book with pictures of my daughter at play for the theme and I am almost finished. I really prefer mini albums since they are so quick and easy to finish. I may submit it for a magazine or for a TAC contest so I am not sure when I will be able to share ..... I know that was a tease ...... sorry.

Here is another Angel K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stamper) card. Remember you can click on the card for a larger view (also for the Soaring Samples section!). I have been trying to use up some of my scraps and this simple but stately card came about. Printed card stock is from the Merry Wishes Soar with it Collection and the 'happy birthday' stamp' is from from More One Liners. See what you can make with some of your scraps today ... they can be quick and easy in 10 minutes of less to have on hand when you need a card. Blessings!

No comments: