Sunday, February 25, 2007

Spring Supplement 2007 is Here!

TAC has release the Spring Supplement 2007!! We have a new Soar with It Collection, but this one is a 6-pack. Meaning you get 5 sheets of 12' x 12" printed card stock and one sheet with an assortment of coordinating diecut tags and embellishments, for only $6.95. It is cool that one of the sheets has stripes of different prints that can then be cut up for borders and embellishments. I love that about our collections! Mulberry Meadow is the name of our new collection and the palette is warm purples, cool blue and sage green. I love the look!

The stamps in the Spring Supplement are awesome! The words sets, for me, steal the show! 'Abundance is ... ' set starts with these words and then goes on with others such as, 'appreciating everything', ' looking closely', 'being in awe of the little things', and they go on and on. I have a really cool idea in my head for this set! Then 'Fun Time' is cool too with really large bold words ... Dance, Fun, Skip and Laugh. That is a real versatile set too. Another of my favorites is 'Basic Birds' they are simple and stylizes and just wanting for a creative touch. But then again there is 'Swirlygigs' which are too awesome to describe ... OK I do not know which is my favorite! You are going to have to just go look for yourself and let me know which one you really ... really want!

TAC had two more big announcements this weekend! The Stamp of the Month Program will return in April! YEAH!! And Spring Fever has started and will continue until April 15, which means, with every $30 order you can also purchase one of the Spring Fever sets at a discounted price. All three of them are just waiting for your creative juices! My order has been placed and my juices are already flowing with ideas to do with all of these great new sets and papers. Oh we have a Candy Tin and a Chipboard Book also in the supplement that look like fun. I have a few new cards to post this week and when my order comes in I will definitely have more. Go check it all out at the TAC website. Blessings

No comments: