Friday, March 25, 2016

I'm here!


Hi Everyone! Happy Easter!!! I had computer challenges and it took me a while to figure out how to get everything working together again.... all better now.  Sorry it has been so long since I posted.  I would like to have a shout out to see how many people are reading this to see if I should continue.  I only had one person notify me that she missed me.  So please post a "hi" in the comments if you would like me to continue to post what I have been making.  Thanks!!  Also, if you are one of my local stampers let me know if you would be interested in a spring stamping event May 7 or May 14. 

I have been making all kinds of fun cards for preparation for the markets opening in May!!  I will be doing the Willoughby Farmer's Marktet on Saturdays from 8-noon starting in May till the end of Sept. and the Mentor Market on Fridays from 2-6:30 starting in June.

This is one of the new types of cards I have been making. They are  tri-easel card.  I put three of my own photos on the card and heart felt words with embellishments.  They fold down and I have an envelope that it can be mailed in included.  They are approximately 4 1/4 x 10 1/4" in size.  You can sign your own words on the back of the card. 

Products used: Heartfelt Creations, Our Daily Bread Designs and Paper Smooches.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is always great when I/we get an email from you. I need to figure out how to get blogs as they are available.
Missed you.

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

Hi,

I am still reading and love your projects. Too bad I am so far away!!

Jen

Unknown said...

hi Rita!