Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Center Step - Birds on a Wire

Please forgive the next batch of photos, I forgot to take them at home so I took them at my market with my iphone.  The photos are not too bad but the backgrounds are really busy, sorry.  This is a center step card made from a Sizzix die.  It will be fun to play with since it has ALOT of extra dies to decorate it with.  The ones here are not from the set, I have not had the time to play with them yet.  I decorateded it with the leaf vine die from Our Daily Bread Designs, small flowers and leaves from Birds and Bloom collection of Heartfelt Creations, and the birds on a wire die from Die-namites. 

I now have a Facebook page, ritasangelicimpressions, where you can go to see what I am making to sell.  Please go and 'like' me if you want.


No comments: