Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Cards as Boxes Class



I just taught this class to 25 (sold out!!) students at Adventures in Stamping this past weekend and I know a few of you locals were interested in the class also.  It is planned for May 6 and/or May 7 at one each day.  I will ONLY take 4 per class and I must know for sure you are coming by Friday May 1!!  I have one person interested now and she can come either day.  If anyone else wants this class and can not come now let me know and maybe we can plan it at another day and time.  This is a BEAR to cut and prep for so I must know in advance and you MUST show up!! You will not finish putting all the decorations on the cards in this class but you will know how to so you can finish at home.  Class is $25.  The ladies who took it left on Saturday really pleased with the class even though they were not finished.  Let me know as soon as possible.  It is a 3 hour class!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Those are fabulous!