Monday, January 12, 2015

Soulful Stitches Collection Class

This class (& a gardening one) have been in my mind for a long time!!  I love this pack of 6 x 6 papers called 'Soulful Stitches Collection' by Our Daily Bread Designs!!  I have made these sets (both of them) for my shows and have many sold them for $30.  I have 12 quick and easy cards that use this paper collection and with white, kraft, pink and light green card stock to make a great set of cards to use as gifts (or for yourself).  In the class I will have all of the papers cut for you and you will make 12 different designs with embellishments plus you get to take home the rest of the paper collection so you can create another one plus more!!  This class is $25 and you will need a 3 hour block of time to complete the cards. Class includes step by step directions, photos of cards, list of supplies, envelops, gifting pack for all 12 cards and a list of papers to cut for reference.  I will also show you a few samples for other packages for gifting all or parts for the set (4-6 cards).  I will be teaching it starting on Monday Jan 25 here in my home.  This is also one of the classes I will be teaching at Adventures in Stamping April 24-26.  Check out the calendar at the top of my blog.  I will be showing a few of the cards up close this coming week so keep coming back!  I will teach the gardening class in the Spring!  Hope Our Daily Bread Designs come up with another theme of papers and stamps that coordinate so well together this year .... hint ... hint!

No comments: