Saturday, November 1, 2014

Christmas tree & poinsettas Card in a box

This is another card in a box with a 5 part tree die from Elizabeth Crafts and poinsettias that I had made a long time ago from my stash (thing they are from a punch).  The tree has snow on it from a white Wink of Stella Glitter pen, it shows up best if you use it on darker colored paper.  The silver swirls are dies two different sizes from My Favorite Thing and are die cut from light weight silver paper.  I have three of these made for the craft shows this fall.

Friday from 7-9:30 Nov 7 and Saturday Nov 8 from 9-4 I will be in Chesterland (RT #306) at St Mark's Gift of the Magi show.  Friday night admissions is $5 and it will be a wine and cheese night for adults only.  This is my first time at this show and I am looking forward to it.  Stop in and check it out and say 'hi'!

No comments: