Friday, October 31, 2014

Card in a Box - Christmas Joy

My card in a boxes sold so well this summer and at my first craft show that I decided to make up some for Christmas.  This one uses dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs for the evergreen, ornaments and bows for the presents.  I used glitter paper for the ornaments and it really shines.  These cards fold flat to be mailed.  I have handmade envelopes for them and I have included a place on the back for writing your message and a place to add a gift card or monetary gift if you like.  I have made three of this one but have a few different styles to share with you this week.

Visit me this Saturday at Lake Catholic for a craft show from 9-3 or next weekend I will be at St Mark's Gift of the Magi on Friday evening and all day Saturday.  Stop in for a visit!!

No comments: