Friday, October 24, 2014

Gift card cloze pinnies - Santa Owl

New items alert!!!  This will be a new item that I am making to sell at my fall craft shows this year (see my dates above under 'Where to find me').  It is a magnetic clothes pin (cloze pinnie) decorated for the holidays with a small envelope and note card the size of a gift card attached to the clothes pin.  These would be great to use on a gift bag to close the top and then use the note card for a card enclouser OR as a gift itself with a gift card or money added OR just as a small gift to gift to someone special without anything but your kind words added.  For this one I used the 'Poppy the owl' die from Elizabeth Craft Designs and the 'Stitched Circles' from My Favorite Things Designs.  The Santa Hat is a stamp I have had for a while which is cut out and off or an Snoppy image.  I will be posting more for you to see this week.

No comments: