Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pivot Cards - Butterfly

I am really enjoying making these pivot cards using the dies by Karen Burntein through Elizabeth Craft Designs.  This is the butterfly die.  I sold this card in less than an hour after I put it on my table at Willoughby's Farmer's Market!  They are fun and pretty easy to make and the die can be used to make any size card (A2, A6, A9 etc.)  This one is an A2 card.  All of the additional butterfly dies come with the set.  I added the little flowers and leaves which are both Elizabeth Craft Designs also.  Below is the card opened so you can see the whole effect.


The words on the front are by Our Daily Bread Deisgns and the inside words are Hero Arts.  Remember I do sell all of the products you see used on my blog just email me and ask me about them.  I will be having a class on how to make these and different versions of these and the flip-it cards in Aug. 

No comments: