Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Thanks cards

Everyone needs thank you cards, so I made up a few quick ones to sell this weekend at my craft show at St Pasquale, Saturday March 22, from 9-4.  Hope to see some of you there!  I have lots of items for Easter; new wedding, anniversary, graduation, get well and thanks cards; and other items as I have been showing earlier this month on my blog for my last show.

These two cards are made with a fun new word stamp set called 'Pretty Phrases', 'Botanical 2' and 'Calico' all from Paper Smooches.  See the sets below.  This company has some fun word stamps with great script writing and stamps to build your own designs.  Let me know if you see any thing you like and I will order it for you.  The die I used for the vase is called 'Bottled Up' from Avery Elle and the technique I taught in my March Mojo and will be teaching in my Dynamic Distress Stains classes.  The Dynamic Distress Stains class is a class where I teach 32 different techniques on how to use the Tim Holtz Stains in your card and craft projects.  We make a tech book. Let me know if you are interested. 




No comments: