Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy New Year!!!!

Hi Everyone!!  Life has really had me going .... after my vacation the beginning of Oct, I started a remodel of my kitchen (oh my that is work!) and had 10 amazing craft shows which caused me to replenish my stock weekly (WOW!!). While they worked in my kitchen, I cleaned out and re-organized my studio (What was I thinking!!!) and then the holidays.  So sorry I have been absent here but I have been taking photos to show you of projects I was selling at the shows this year which I will start posting this week.  Also in January I started to design for classes for Adventures in Stamping and of course my gathering.  Sorry I did not have table space to make Christmas Cards this year so none were sent out. 

The dates of the gathering are March 28-30 and it will be at the Red Maple Inn in Burton Ohio.  Last year's attendee's and their friends can sign up with both me and the Inn for their sleeping room on January 13 and other starting on Feb 1. I can have 32 attendees.  All of the details are on the top page under '2014 Gathering'.  Let me know if you have questions.

No comments: