Saturday, January 18, 2014

Feb Mojo Classes


Classes will be starting up in Feb!!!   That means my kitchen should be complete (or almost) by then.  I got the last date set today for the last day of essential work to be done then all I need is baseboards and door frames (which I will be staining), back splash and a few little things that need installed or done.  Yeah!!!  

So I have the Mojo class (and others) dates on my calendar for Feb, March, April and May!!  This will be one of the cards.  It is a die cut from Elizabeth Craft Designs, Stitched Oval nesting die from Die-Namics and a embossing folder by Sizzix.  It is a great design that can be used for any occasion.  If you are interested in starting back into classes let me know date and time you would like to attend from my calendar above.  If you wish to attend but none of the dates work for you please let me know we may be able to work something out.  

I have been cleaning out and organizing my studio (yes all drawers, selves inside and out!), so you WILL see a few things that have changed!  The stamping table will give more room for you and your supplies and easier access in and out of your seat.  Not sure why I did not see this set up a long time ago.  I am eager to hear how you like the new look!  Hope you are all enjoying the snow!!!


No comments: