Friday, January 17, 2014

Envelope Maker Extraordinaire #1 Class

I have a new tool that I am loving!!  It is the Envelope Maker Scoreboard by We R Memory Keepers.  It make envelopes of all different sizes and shape but it also does a lot more!!  I will be teaching two different classes using this tool to show you all how versatile it is.  In the first class I will teach the basics and you will make a A2 envelope with matching card with a pull out gift card holder (it is a cool card but the pictures will not do it justice), a gift bag with matching small card with envelope, a gift card holder envelope with bow made on the tool, and a post-it note box/holder.  I will be teaching the first class the first week in Feb. Check my calendar above for dates and times.  If you are interested in attending let me know via email or call.  If you do not have a board you can use mine or I can order you one for the cost of $15 each.  Please let me know early enough so I can get the order in on time.

The photo above is the gift bag we will be making.  Each will select there own paper print and color for the project.  I used two different Elizabeth Craft Design Dies for the flowers and leaves and white ribbon to tie it closed.

Wait till you see the new look in my studio!!  Big improvements have and are being made in there the last few months.  It has been getting away from me since I have been so busy but I took time the last two months to get a lot done it there. Two walls are freshly painted, many of the old eye candy is gone, new arrangement of tables, new book shelves in two different areas, things in new locations and more!!  Come check it out if you have time.

No comments: