Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jan 2013 Mojo!!!

Another year ... another year of mojo cards!!  For those of you who are not familiar with my Mojo Classes they are basic rubber stamping classes to help jump start your 'creativity' for the month.  I try to teach new ideas, layouts, styles, and more with a variety of stamps and supplies.  My goal is to make them easy and quick with  a great eye appeal and can be used for a variety of occasions. We usually do 5 cards with full written directions including a photo and supply list. Envelopes are included so you can stamp them to match the cards. 

This month I have this winter themed chickadee card with stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs.  You can add any words you would like inside the circle to make it fit your needs.  The background was done with a wonderful embossing folder from Sizzix.  By the way I do sell all of the supplies I feature in my cards and a lot more.  My prices are lower than regular retail prices.  Ask me if you are interested in anything you see and I will give you prices. 

I teach my classes in my home in Painesville (Concord TWP) off Prouty Road and they are $15 each.  I like to have at least two per class time and a max of 5 per time.  I offer them on Monday afternoons at one, Wed afternoons at one and Wed evening at 6 and they are usually around 2 1/2 hours.  If you and some of your friends would like to attend but my times do not work for you ... let me know and we can plan something else.  If you start attending and would like an email reminder  for the classes let me know and I will send them or stop them on your request.

No comments: