Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nov Mojo Class

This year is flying by .... it is time for Nov Mojo class on Nov 12th an 14th.  Check my calendar for times and supplies and let me know if you are planning on attending.  We will be making two Christmas cards, a sympathy card, a double pocketed gift cards/chocolate holder and a post-it note holder.  Then in the Dec class we will make some gift tags along with cards.

This card will be in the Nov class ..... I am so loving it!  I used all Our Daily Bread Designs stamps and die cut for the card, Sizzix embossing folder, Copic markers, and double sized Christmas paper for this project.  It is a very special card and is decorated on the inside also.

I am also planning my Stamp-a-Stack for Dec 8 from 1-4 at PLBC in Mentor.  We will be making 15 card, three of each of four designs.  I will start showing the designs later this week. Please RSVP and pay by Nov 23 .... thanks!

Hope everyone is warm and not going stir crazy with all of this rain ... I think it is 6 days now of straight non-stop rain here by the lake.  It was pretty bad here earlier this week.  I was lucky .... I did not loose power or trees but most of my friends have.  Some are out until this weekend.  I think this was the first time I felt a need to sleep downstairs in case a tree did fall .... so I did not get much sleep that night with all of the noise of the trees blowing and no bed.  But I am so so thankful that all was well and there was no damage here!!  My prayers are still going out to local residents without power and for other states since we got the milder side of the storm.

No comments: