Friday, November 9, 2012

New Craft show item!

This week I made up some of these Christmas Tea Gifts.  They are a folded piece of double sided Christmas cardstock with two outside pockets and an open inside to put a gift item.  I put a tea bag in one outside pocket, and in the other a stamped version of the Christmas Tea poem.  This pocket could also hold a gift card or other monetary gift. The inside has a bad of Lorna Doon cookies for the tea.  They are fun but time consuming to make.

 The front pocket I decorated with a stamped tad and punched holly leaves with Stickles for the berries. It is help together with a bow at the top

Here is the side with the tea bag .... I put in all different types of tea.

Come visit me at St Gab's, in Mentor, tonight and Saturday for a great craft show.  This is a large and very busy show and the weather is said to be great this weekend.  Stop in and see these in person!

No comments: