Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October Mojo Class

 I am not sure where this year is going .... wasn't it just Sept first??? We are in Oct already and it is time for Oct Mojo class next week. I have a couple of different but easy folds like this double pocket card and a bookmark card in this months cards. This card has a pocket on the inside and outside to put a note, check, money or gift card inside.  I am hoping my dips will fit inside the pocket too!  I used Heartfelt Creation for the stamps and colored with Copic markers.  Check the calendar for next week if you want to attend and let me know as soon as possible.

I have been having so much fun with my new camera!  I took a class put on my the local camera club, Western Reserve Photography Society a few weekends ago and learned so much.  Now all I want to do it take pictures and play with them.  It is so much fun. 

This is my last week at my local farmer's markets even though they go through the end of October.  I have my calendar full with different things this month so decided to quite early.  The season went by so fast!

The trees around here are just starting to change and it is really starting to feel like fall ... which I like .... but that next season to come I am not too found of anymore.  But I guess it has to come anyway. 






No comments: