Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Note pads



I know ... I know ... I have not been posting much.  But that does not mean I have not been stamping!!!  I have been doing three markets a week and selling quite a bit so I have to keep making more to sell.  Life is rough sometimes but I love it!!!

These are a few of the smaller notepads I made using stamps from all three of the companies I sell for: Our Daily Bread Designs, Heartfelt Creations and Stacy's Stamps.  I really love how they all came out.  I used Distress Inks on an acrylic to make the backgrounds.  The hardest part in making them is waiting until they dry so you can stamp on them.

I am sitting on my deck enjoying the early morning but missing my birds.  I had to stop feeding them for a while due to the nightly visits by a young raccoon.  It has been fun to watch but I do not want it to come all the time onto my deck so I have to wait to feed the birds until after she gets too big to climb and sit on the top .... another one has tried but is too large to sit on top of the feeder.  I miss my bird friends though.

Fun day planned today but stamping will be involved .... making up some new baby cards!

No comments: