Thursday, June 21, 2012

Gift enclosures & Gift card hlders


I was asked to make some gift card holders for Jenniffer & Company store and there is what I came up with ... the top ones are smaller crisscross cards with a little note inside to slide a gift card into.  The bottom ones I made last winter with my Cricut.  They are 3 x 3 cards with matching envelopes .... I wish I would have taken a picture of the envelope .... it is so cute ... it has a heart on the back to slide the point of the  envelope into and on the front a layered black and white label to put the person's name one.  These can be put inside a gift or used to hold a gift cards/check.

I will be selling these at the markets and at the store if you are interested.  I have quite a few different types also.  Stop in to see me sometime ... you can see where I will be selling at the top of this page under 'Where to find me'. 

No comments: