Wednesday, June 6, 2012

As yu Graduate ...

It is that time of year again with all of the graduation parties going on .... so this month in June Mojo Class we will be making this graduation card.  Don't need one this year .... you can change it into a birthday, sympathy, get well or anything you need this coming month. The set is called Graduate by Our Daily Bread Designs and I will be showing you a neat easy trick to get color without a lot of time coloring.  Hey check out the new stamps for June ... I will be putting in a order soon so let me know if you want me to get you any of these new sets ... they are really great this month!

Mojo class is next week on Tues (one and six) and again on Sunday June 17 at two.  If these dates do not work for you let me know and I will see what I can do but my times are limited now with markets starting.  I think I have some really easy and quick ideas to share with you with these five cards this month.  Give me an email or call!

I am excited to have a friend and her two children here from AK.  I love having them here and hope to be able to show them some of the fun things here in Cleveland like the beach and museums!

No comments: