Monday, May 21, 2012

The Woods

 The Woods is a series of cards I designed using Stacy Stamp's 'The Woods' stamps.  This one uses the pine trees and also the triangular 'Pines' stamp.  It is a gate cards with an little twist.
See how it opens with the frame of dark green around the white oval sliding into it.  This is easy to do with the Spellbinder Oval dies since they all fit nicely inside of each other.  No coloring here ... but I did use the blending tool for the sky.

Today is a day of rest ... and maybe some unpacking.  I will be starting my markets this week.  Thurs I will be in Painesville on Main Street from 2-6 and Saturday in Willoughby from 8-12 at the old City Hall parking lot.  I am also going back to the Lakefarm Park for the month of June to see how it goes, that is on Wed from 3-6 in front of the center. These are all great markets ... I hope to see some of you there.

I also have a fun month of classes planned so be sure to check out the times and dates for the classes you want.

No comments: