Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fairy Gardens

Last week I took a two day vacation with a friend of mine to Sugarcreek, Walnut Creek, and Berlin (Amish area).  It was a lot of fun and enjoyed it so much.  Something that really caught my attention was all of the fairy gardens.  These pictures were outside a store called Secret Garden in Sugarcreek.  Aren't they fun!






The last two are from a beautiful fountain area inside the same store. They must have had at least 2-3,000 fairies and angels in this store.  It was amazing!


The last two are from a nursery type store which had all of the little things to put in a fairy garden.  These are two that they had made.


And these last two were make for indoors and have air plants in them.  I am so intrigued with these I may have to make myself one this summer!

No comments: