Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April Mojo Classes

Wow ... it has been a long time.  But that does not mean I have not been stamping and working!!!  No, no ..... I have been designing, perfecting, writing up, cutting and stuffing projects for my two classes I will be teaching at Adventures in Stamping Convention the last weekend in April and for my projects for my Angelic Impressions weekend which will be May 18-20.  I can not show you those yet  .... sorry.  I did not announce the gathering here since it filled so quickly!!!  I have 35 ladies coming to stamp that weekend and have over 30 projects planned for them.  It will be a fun weekend for sure at the Red Maple Inn in Burton, Ohio!

Here is a card for my April Mojo class.  I used the poppy from Stacy Stamps with Copic markers.  I changed the days of the classes a bit this month due to Easter so the Monday class is now Tues .... or Wed.  Please check my calendar and let me know as soon as possible if and when you will be coming so I can get the classes ready.  I will be using one of the card from last months class that did not go.  Tommorrow I will have one more card to show you too.  This card could be used for a Mother's Day card also if you wish!

3 comments:

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Rita, your card is beautiful. Can you add one of those boxes on your blog where one can follow you by email? I'd like to get an email when you have new blog posts.

Unknown said...

This is very pretty!

Donna said...

Beautiful card!