Friday, March 9, 2012

March Mojo Class

Next week I will be teaching the March Mojo classes!  Go to the top and click on my calendar to see the dates.  Not many signed up yet but hoping to see more.  We will be doing spring, Easter and sympathy cards.  Here is one of the cards we will be making.  I love the peacefulness of the flowers in the pail with the hat!

If you are going to the gathering you should have received an update from me yesterday .... if not let me know. The information is at the top under the 2012 Gathering tab.  The gathering is sold out and I have a waiting list started so keep me posted if you are planning on attending.

Saturday I will be at St Pasqual's Spring craft show with some new items .... 24 calorie free cupcakes with a greeting, beautiful note pads, covered journals, clipboards, all occasion gift tags, new photo cards, etc.  Stop in and see the new items available for spring.

I am working on a new adventure!  I have been wanting to do this for a long time and finally have started.  I am writing verses for the inside of cards, putting 8 on a sheet with fancy spacing, fonts etc so they can be printed out on your printers and used in cards.  It makes it easier for me to do this with all the cards I make and sell.  I can print one copy on card stock, layer it and put it on the inside of the card and another on copy paper so I can have the copy paper one showing in the cello envelope when I sell them.  I am going to make these available to purchase at my Etsy store very soon!!!  I have three birthday sheets (one humorous), an anniversary and a graduation sheet all almost complete!  I still would like to do a sympathy, baby, and kids cards sheet in the future. It takes me a while to get all of the fonts, letters and spacing the way I want them to look.  But it is fun to do while I am watching TV.   Let me know what you think about this idea. 

No comments: