Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentines

This will be the week I share some of the Valentine Cards I made for the store.  I had a few pieces left over from my Valentine Kits (see Kits above to purchase one) and all the red and pink papers scattered on my table so I used these to make cards.  That truly is my favorite way to design ..... and probably my best designs come out this way.  I love the way the Sakura white gel pen pops the die cut hearts on this card.  The hearts are cut from my Expression.  All of the stamps are retired TAC stamps.  The pink heart at the top is outlines with a red glitter pen.

We had a great time at the Mojo Classes this month .... I think everyone enjoyed making the cards and learned a few things.  I will not be making Valentines in my Feb. Mojo Class since it is so close to Valentine's day but if you need cards I will be selling the ones you see this week at Jenniffer & Co. in Mentor or I have kits to sell (see the tab above for details).

I am almost done designing for my classes at the convention in April, Adventures in Stamping.  I am really liking the Cricut projects!  I just sent in the photo so not sure when it will be posted.

No comments: