Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine's Day 2


These two cards were made from the negatives from cutting out small black hearts with my Cricut Expression for another project I have been working on.  They looked cool so I made them into cards .... see most would think of these as scrapes!  I added pink glitter paper under one heart on each card, added some doodles with a white gel pen and stitching with a Spica glitter pen (don't you just love those Joan!!), some ribbon and words and that was it.  CAS cards with scrapes.

Saturday I volunteered to keep the clock and score board at the Upwards Basketball leagues at my church.  What fun it was to watch the kindergarteners and first graders play basketball!  The get the ball and you can just see their minds ticking ....'now what do I do?'  I will be doing more of this for sure.

No comments: