Friday, December 2, 2011

Popcorn is a Gift

Maybe some of you remember last year I shared with you my snowman popcorn holders that sold so well at my craft shows ..... well here are the new ones I have been selling this year!  These have a microwave popcorn inside for a little gift and a place on the back to put a gift card, money, check or a move ticket would be nice too.

These are cut from my Cricut Expressions and on this one I used glittered paper.

Here is a picture from the back.  I include a little note card for you to sign and leave your greeting also.  If you are liking these I have them on sale in my Etsy store and will show more in the next few days. 

My Stamp-a-Class Christmas classes have been going on this week and I still have one more on Sunday.  If you missed them and would still like to attend one let me know and I will see what we can do.

No comments: