Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pocket Christmas card

I have this paper that has the cutest 3" squares of designs on it and I wanted to use it for  something special .... yesterday this idea came to me.  It is a pocket card on the inside with the square design on the front.  I love how they turned out with the rustic look.  Here is a close up of the front ....



which I used a Tim Holtz  border die on for the snowflakes.  And here is the inside .....

which has the bottom pocket to hold money, gift card or check.  I added an inside panel to write your message on. The finished size of the card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2".   I have a few different variations of these in my Etsy store if you would like one and will have them for sale at my craft show on Dec 10th in Chagrin Falls and my Open House on Dec 17th here in my home.  Please RSVP if you are coming to the Open House so I know how many to expect.

Oh .... this (or one of the variations) will be in my Dec Mojo Class which features ways to present money, gift cards and check and gift tags.  These classes are on my calendar so let me know if you are interested in attending.


No comments: